Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this unique and one of a kind tour from Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. The Boeing assembly plant is home to legendary planes like the 747, 777 and the world’s most advanced jetliner, the 787 Dreamliner. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about Boeing’s long and storied history, go inside the world’s largest building to view airplanes in various stages of assembly, take photos overlooking Paine Field and the billions of dollars of Boeing product in different phases of completion and shop for official Boeing branded gifts. This tour package, provided by Show Me Seattle Tours, includes comfortable coach transport with a knowledgeable local guide to and from the Center, and admission to the 90 minute tour of the assembly plant tour led by expert Boeing staff. Book now for an experience unique to Seattle!
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission – Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seattle, Seattle, Washington
Your Boeing Tour begins with a comfortable coach ride…as you travel through Seattle and then up to the Future of Flight Aviation Center in Everett, Washington, your knowledgable Show Me Seattle guide will share highlights, stories and early history about Seattle, William Boeing and the Boeing Company – and on the return trip, you’ll get a wealth of recommendations for restaurants and more activities to explore when you arrive back to the city.
Stop At: Boeing Future of Flight, 8415 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275-3239
The 90 minute guided tour of the factory led by the expert Boeing staff is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 777, and 787 Dreamliner jets being assembled on the production line before they take to the sky. The manufacturing complex is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest building in the world by volume. The building has grown over the years to enclose 472 million cubic feet of space (13.3 million cubic meters). Its footprint covers 98.3 acres (39.8 hectares).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Where To Go
Wells Fargo Bank, 1620 4th Ave Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Available from downtown Seattle hotels only. Please call local tour operator to find out if your hotel is in the pickup area. If you are staying outside of the downtown Seattle area, you may need to make your own way to the General Pickup location.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
- This tour package includes guided transport to and from the Future of Flight Aviation Center – please do not find your own way to the Center as it is not possible to join the Show Me Seattle tour at that point.
- Please note that pickup times are prior to the 9:00am start time for the guided coach tour to the plant.
- Please check your email confirmation for pickup time and location. Contact Show Me Seattle in advance with any questions and to confirm pickup details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
Be the first to write a comment.