This 2-hour indoor walking tour is great during all four seasons and all weather conditions. You will meet outside at Pershing Square for a brief talk about the beautiful exterior of Grand Central Terminal before heading inside to see this architectural marvel. Learn the incredible history of this building while eating your way through some of the best food vendors NYC has to offer.
- Professional guide
- Food tastings (There is lots of food so please come hungry!
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission – Manhattan Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manhattan Walking Tour, New York City, NY 10028
This is an indoor food tour! Neither snow, or rain, or heat will affect you on this tour. With over 30 food vendors in Grand Central Terminal, it was easy to find great food for our tour! Eat your way through the most famous train terminal in the world while learning about the amazing history of this beautiful beaux arts building.
Hailed at its opening in 1913 as one of the great engineering achievements of its day, and holding the distinction of being the world’s largest train terminal, Grand Central is still one of NYC’s architectural marvels and historic attractions.
As one of NYC’s most popular destinations, It’s a “must see” on your NY visit. On the tour you will visit one of the most famous rendezvous spots in NY, learn the secret of the Main Concourse’s famous Zodiac ceiling. Visit the Kissing Room, Whispering Gallery, Station Master’s Office and more.
With the coupon book we will give you you’ll be able to go shopping at this completely indoor mall in one of the world’s most famous buildings after your tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Grand Central Indoor Food Tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Where To Go
90 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets)
- Please advise your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as we will be outside for the first few minutes
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not a great option for people who have a shellfish allergy or avoid seafood (No substitutions available)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers